Overindulgent Girl

Every beautiful disaster in excess

28 Nov
27 Nov

Find someone who makes you realize three things: one, that home is not a place, but a feeling. Two, that time is not measured by a clock, but by moments. And three, that heartbeats are not heard, but felt and shared.

(via joncs)

(Source: uniquecole)

27 Nov Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

  • Tagged:
  • Noted: 3 notes
  • Reblogged:
27 Nov

My Office Parking Lot

"No lines, no rules".  I find this blog hilarious and really can’t figure out why.

***Click on the link for photos***

  • Tagged:
  • Noted: 3 notes
  • Reblogged:
01 Sep

.

30 Aug

Fist Pump!  It’s Fridayyyyyy!!!

Lady Gaga “Applause”

I’m a pretty decent sized Lady Gaga fan.  The first time I heard “Just Dance” was actually on Myspace (throw back!  And yes, I still had an account at this time) and instantly thought “Wow.  GREAT jam.  Just great!” LG’s music has also been my go-to karaoke picks, esp. after a few drinks when indecision makes it’s way in and it’s between Gaga or BSB “I Want It That Way”.

I have to admit.  The first few times I heard this new one, I thought it was a little weirdly composed and was a bit creeped out by the beginning lyrics.  It make me feel overall sort of….weird inside?  Then, the video came.  Again, odd, but it’s what’s to expect.  3 more listens and a day on repeat, it happened.  Adore this.  

Long story short, these are the best the songs.  The music that you don’t really instantly love, but the more you hear it and try to figure it out what the hell is going on, the more you really appreciate them.  So, here’s the video on Fist Pump Friday! “Put you hands up make them touch” 

19 Aug Overindulgent Girl turned 4 today!
Hey hey!  It’s my blog’s 4 year bday!  We’ve definitely had some fun times in these 4 years.  Here’s the highlights.
2009: Started writing this blog under the name “artinslowmotion” and wanted to post my paintings and photography.  That quickly changed after I started writing stuff like “Get You Shit Together Sundays” and other ironic crap that you (and I) deal with on a daily basis.  Like seeing a homeless man light a pair of his underpants on fire and throw it in the public library’s trash can.  You know… http://alturl.com/fu5zz
2008: Changed name to “Okay….TRUE story”  Because I definitely overused this saying and 80% of my stories were actually true stories.  The other 20% were probably out of boredom and procrastination.
Today 2013: Yet another new name “Overindulgent Girl” which does NOT mean that I’m an addict of everything on this planet.  Okay, maybe for somethings, but yeah.  
Happy Birthday, dear blog!

Overindulgent Girl turned 4 today!

Hey hey!  It’s my blog’s 4 year bday!  We’ve definitely had some fun times in these 4 years.  Here’s the highlights.

2009: Started writing this blog under the name “artinslowmotion” and wanted to post my paintings and photography.  That quickly changed after I started writing stuff like “Get You Shit Together Sundays” and other ironic crap that you (and I) deal with on a daily basis.  Like seeing a homeless man light a pair of his underpants on fire and throw it in the public library’s trash can.  You know… http://alturl.com/fu5zz

2008: Changed name to “Okay….TRUE story”  Because I definitely overused this saying and 80% of my stories were actually true stories.  The other 20% were probably out of boredom and procrastination.

Today 2013: Yet another new name “Overindulgent Girl” which does NOT mean that I’m an addict of everything on this planet.  Okay, maybe for somethings, but yeah.  

Happy Birthday, dear blog!

(Source: assets)

16 Jul Happy Monday.

Happy Monday.

07 Jun

Flashback Friday! The Secret World of Alex Mack

This used to be one of my favorite 90’s shows growing up and I totally forgot about it until now.  Thank you so much, stay-in-and-google-random-shit-Fridays.

03 Jun A nice daily reminder.  Needed sometimes.

A nice daily reminder.  Needed sometimes.